Bronze statue of James Butler Bonham

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where is the Courthouse and DA’s office located?

Here is a map.

How do I contact an Assistant DA, Investigator or Staff Member?

Use our contact form and your request will be routed to that individual. Or simply call our main number at 903-583-7448.

I am not sure which applies to my situation — Protective Order, Temporary Restraining Order, or a Peace Bond?

For more information on how these work, and when they apply, please click here.

Additional Resources: